President/CEO of GoodFaith Medical Transportation Co., Inc. for over twenty-five years.
Studied at the Universidad de Santo Tomas, Philippines. Has extensive experience in the non-emergency medical transportation business for over 26 years. Was a member of the team of professionals who helped in the TAR transformation of the Department of Health Care Services non-emergency medical transportation manual.
• Board Member, St. Bernardine Medical Center
• Board Member, St. Bernardine Medical Center Foundation
• One of the Founding Members, St. Bernardine's Women of Dignity
• Member, Inland Association for Continuity of Care
• Member, Kaiser Permanente Advisory Board
• Member, California Medical Transportation Association
• Member, National Association of Professional Women
• Member, Minority/Woman-Owned Small Business
• Member, Gideons International
• Two-Time Finalist, Spirit of the Enterpreneur, sponsored by the Cal State University of San Bernardino